Condominium Insurance

Condominium owners are presented with a unique challenge when it comes to insuring their home. Part of the coverage is provided from a policy purchased by the Condominium Association called a Master Policy. Owners should also purchase an individual Unit Owners Policy. These policies are similar to traditional homeowner policies but have been tailored to meet the needs of a condo unit owner. The policy works in conjunction with the Master Policy to provide a full package of coverage for your specific units’ interior furnishings and belongings. At A James Lynch we can help you find the coverage that will best compliment your master policy and ensure you are fully covered.